13 February 2009

random photo meme

Just got tagged by my great friend and top artist Bethany in bethanyblog..

Fun one, here is how it goes:
1. Go to the 4th picture folder on your computer.
2. Post the 4th picture in that folder.
3. Explain the picture.
4. Tag 4 more bloggers.




So this is what I would call the best cappuccino in the world. A piece of art, a concentrate of kindness, an elixir of happiness. When I used to live in Roma, I had this little tiny cafe in Via Giulia, Cafe Peru. Its owner, Alfredo, is the most delicious person, a true Italian full of passion and wonderful generosity. Alfredo is a magician, and he distills his secret in his cappuccino.
When I was tired, or barely awake because I had to catch a plane at 6am to go to Milan, I would first stop in his cafe. He would open it for me at 4:30am. Reading my mood of the day, he would craft his cappuccino like a maestro transcending his art. The result was simple, I never left his place without a smile on my face and my heart as light as the froth of his magical potion! He is one in a billion. I just wish I knew someone with his passion and art for coffees in London. The day would be brighter, even in the middle of the winter.

I tag. (sorry only 3).. Astrobleme, mudbug, mbaudier

No comments: